Monday, August 25, 2014

Mother is my best teacher - Heavenly Mother

I learned the love from mother
I learned happiness from mother
I learned kindness from mother
I learned thanks from mother
I learned many precious things from mother
Because she was best teacher 


A School on the Knees
The very first school that I went,
Didn’t have no homework,
Nor desks,
Nor punishments.
When it rained and snowed,
When it was windy and hot,
Despite of all that,
It was a school that was all comfy.
In this school I realized,
What are the most important things in my life.
A school on the knees...
Yes, that’s my school on my mother’s knees...
The very first school that went,
Where only love existed...
-From “Thinking of my mother, I shed tears” -
There’s no rest.
She had forgotten Her sleep long time ago.
Heavenly Mother knelt down for us...
And we gain rest lying on Her knees. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh ~u bet!!
    Even sleep in when i am free from the work but she doesnt ,she has to work over and over up to going back to heaven .

    ReplyDelete