Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Letter from my two girls [Christ Ahnsahngong & God the Mother]


I have two daughters who are the apples of my eye.

When my eldest daughter asks,

“Mom, who is prettier? Me or Jenny?”, then my answer is always the same.

“Both of you are equally pretty.” 

This is true.  As they grow up, the number of times they fight increased.

Since preaching a homily only brings gin, I asked them to write down briefly about what happened throughout the day and their emotions about each other in the conversation notebook.

I didn't care what the contents are in the notebook.  It is just happiness itself for me since it was no better than a letter from my loving daughters.

My heart vibrates with joy from the very moment I pick up the conversation notebook, wondering how my eldest one’s day today and what the second one would think of.  One day, there was recorded as follows in the notebook of my eldest daughter.

「Mom, I hate Jenny.  She tore off the dress you bought.  You know how much I love it!  Mom, I wish her father than here.」

Even though a little girl said this, my heart ached by the words she wish no sister.

When one of both two gets sick, I feel worse. Like this, their fighting must be a fatal pain for parents.  Now, I opened the note of the second daughter.

Mom, I ‘m so sorry.  I tore off sister’s clothes.  Sorry I wasn't right.  I won’t do that again, I will make money and definitely pay back.」

I got the giggles and felt better.  When I opened the door of eldest one, she was still fuming, looking at the torn clothes.

“Laura, you are upset, aren't you?”

“I am.”

As soon as falling into my arms, she cried quite a while and said everything happened in the day very in detail. I guess she must have been so sad. Actually I already knew everything through Jessica living next door.

“Laura, look at mommy’s hands.  How many ring fingers are there?”

“Two.”

“You know why it’s two?”

“I don’t.”

“One is Laura, and another is Jenny.  By the way, like you said, if one is cut off, then what is going to happen to mom?

“It would bleed and hut so much.”

Holding my hands, a girl was about to cry.

“Right. Your wish not to have Jenny is something like this.  Are you going to say that again?”

“No, Mom, I won’t do that again. I wasn't right.”

“Right, you are my girl and her sister. Then, can we go see Jenny now? She might be snotty now, examining herself.  Jenny said she is going to make money and buy you a dress definitely.”

Just as was expected, the younger one was snuffling.

Some letters unfinished with wobbly writings were everywhere and some coins came out from a piggy bank with its nose cut off.

Last summer, a nose of a piggy bank was cut off too.  I will not forget the time when they got a chocolate pie with the coins they collected for my birthday.

Please come to Church of God (witness of Ahnsahnghong) that believes Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the Spirit and the bride to get the eternal life and the salvation through the Passover the New Covenant.

1 comment:

  1. I'll become a child of God who loves and serves our brothers and sisters according to the teachings of God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete