Thursday, April 4, 2013

Get rid of the oldyeast(God the Mother who allows us the blessing of precious fruit )


Get rid of the oldyeast

First of all, I would like to give thanks to Elohim God for allowing me to sending forth the fragrance of Zion.


At the age of five, I got baptized holding by my parents and since then, I have belonged to Church of God for around 20 years.  Looking back into the past, my mind was full of the old yeasts, I could say. Without a doubt, I have been given some opportunities to repent and to clothe in the words of God many times.  However, this foolish one regarded that the love I receive from Heavenly Mother is just the matter of course, without understanding how hard She went through all the hardships.  It seemed most church members thought I have a sincere belief for I have been in the truth for long time.  Actually, I have not properly read the book of truth a tall.


I knew I did not have enough love toward Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother so I decided to start Bible study in earnest and asked my pastor about my status of Belief State...

“Pastor, I work so I don’t have enough time to study the Bible.  But then, is it okay to study at 6 in the morning?

With a smiling bright face, he said it was fine with him, as if he was waiting for that very question.  Since then, I started the Bible study with him and after it’s finished, I had breakfast and went to work.  The word of God was completely move itself.  Even at work, my mind was full of studying the Bible, wishing it could get tomorrow morning soon. After studying for two consecutive months, I could finally pass the preaching book level 1.


Seeing a deacon who was cleaning the sanctuary very early in the morning for two months and deaconess who were preparing breakfast for us, I could feel the love of Heavenly Mother. Then, as if everything was already set up, I was allowed the opportunity to preach the gospel with university students in Zion, who were full of passion and ambition.  I had many things to learn and try but it was a gracious time to learn and feel the Mother’s love in person.  Now I realize everything was prepared in order Mother to save this mere sinner.



In this autumn festival,I prayed to God in tears with earnest mind every morning and evening, repenting the season without knowing how precious our truth is for long time.  Finally, God answered my prayer with the fruit.I was allowed to bear a fruit of university student on the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles.



The brother, a Harvard University student watched the Church Introduction Video and he was very surprised with the number of Church around the world. After confirming Heavenly Mother by the words of God in the Bible, he finally received the blessing of the salvation like a gentle lamb.  Just obeying Mother’s words allowed me the blessing of precious fruit. 


I truly give thanks to Elohim God for allowing me the forgiveness of sin and even completing the mission of preaching the gospel, even though I didn't know nor feel the Mother’s love.



At last, I hope in Heavenly Mother, taking Her love to heart and I will do my best to complete the mission of this precious gospel work allowed from Mother.  Heavenly Mother!  I really thank you!



   http//wmscog.org
http://english.watv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment