Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Heavenly Family knows that Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother is our God.




On my way to visit hometown during the Feast of Tabernacles, I went to my uncle’s house and kept the Feast of Tabernacle in Zion located around there.  
He couldn't really keep the evening service whenever he had to stay up all night at work.  Sometimes, he used to return home very late because he had to work even at dawn.  Thinking how much he went through in a situation he could not come to Zion with lots of tiring work, I felt so pity on him.
On the following day after the Feast of Tabernacles was over, I was going to keep the early morning service but at that time again, he did not get home after work.  Just guessing he must be still working, I left home with my aunt and cousins.  In the service, a pastor and our brothers and sisters used to take turns reading Father’s book and at that dawn also, we were reading a book like that way.


As requested by a pastor, one man in men’s seats started to read the book and my uncle was very surprised.


We couldn't help being surprised too because it couldn't be even imagined before the service began.  The service was finally finished with our mind of giving thanks to God.  Then, my cousin who is only a first grader in elementary school moved our heart. 

“My son must be so surprised from very early in the morning?  Yon didn't know it’s dad, did you?  Then, he answered as if it was no big deal for him. 

“Of course I did.  It’s my dad’s voice.”  This little cousin’s words deeply moved my heart and I was about to tear. 

I would like to give thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for allowing me to guide my uncle to Zion and to realize how precious our family more deeply.  Also, I truly give thanks for making me your daughter who could listen to your voice so I could recognize you are my Father and Mother.

                
 http//wmscog.org
http://english.watv.org


No comments:

Post a Comment