Friday, August 2, 2013

Child’s Pain [ Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother]

Child’s Pain


I received a call from my child’s school that she hurt her finger.

I got that call during my doctor’s appointment.

As soon as I hung up, I postponed my appointment and frantically ran to her school.

Worrying about my child, I forgot how sick I was.

Before even asking how my child was, I hugged her and cried.

While getting her finger treated, she was in so much pain that she trembled her whole body and grabbed my hand tightly.

It was heart-rending.

I wish I could be hurt instead of her, because it wasn’t easy for me to see my child in pain.

After I was relieved when her treatment was finished, I noticed that my whole body was all in sweat, and my face was covered with tears.

Wiping my trace of tears, I thought of my Heavenly Mother.

When I was in pain, Heavenly Mother must have felt much more pain than the pain that I had to go through.

I earnestly give thanks for Her(God the Mother) infinite love. 


Many Christians often say they preach the gospel.  However, the core of the heavenly gospel that Jesus came to this earth and sent Himself is very the Passover.  Church of God delivers the same teachings as the early church.  Please come to Church of God and keep the Passover. (Matt.26:17)



No comments:

Post a Comment