Thursday, October 24, 2013

'WMSCOG' where perfect love exists ( Ahnsahnghong )




My name is Lindsey. I am a member of WMSCOG.

 I believe in the 2nd coming Christ and Heavenly Mother.

Before coming to the WMSCOG, I proclaimed myself to be Christian.

I study the bible and I went to church growing up.

I was in a christian family and had christian friends.

I was never able to say that I truly understood what I meant "to receive salvation." 

Then, I came to the World Mission Society Church of God and studying with them
and meeting Heavenly Mother

I was able to see what "the truth" in the bible was.

Everyone who believes in God knows that God is love. 

We never get to see this love in this world.

But once I came to the WMSCOG, 

I was able to see a perfect example of true love through Heavenly Mother.

 Heavenly Mother shows us the perfect example of sacrifice and consideration and genuine love for all people and their salvation.

I hope you also get to know and have the opportunity to understand
what "the true love" is by knowing our Heavenly Mother.


2 comments:

  1. What would be the true love in the world?
    The mother's love for her chuldren is the most valuable.
    The love of physical mother is a shadow of the love of Heavenly Mother.
    We can receive a perfect and true love only from Heavenly Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our souls are from Heaven and Heavenly Mother.We should realize the existence of Heavenly Mother.And then let's take the greatest love of all.

    ReplyDelete