Wednesday, November 20, 2013

In the WMSCOG, I found the key to receive eternal life



Hi my name is Paloma. I am a member of WMSCOG.

I want to share my testimony today, my experiences in the WMSCOG.

I've been the member of the WMSCOG for 4 years now. . .
Before I became the member of the Church,

I used to have a lot of questions about the bible,

I wanted to know the meaning of my life.

Mainly I wanted to know why so many bad things happen.

I wanted to know their answer to all the problems that happens in the world.

Through the study one by one in the WMSCOG,

I came to realize that the answer to all those questions was knowing Christ.

Especially God the Mother. Through God the Mother,

I have come to understand that
God the Mother is the key to having wisdom and to receive eternal life.


1 comment:

  1. Through the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong, I came to know the existence of God the Mother.And now I am really satisfied. Look aroud us.Every creature testifies about God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete