Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A little assistant given by God the Mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong


A little assistant given by Mother



Mother

Why did You wear the clothes of a sinner

and come to this earth

for this sinful child full of faults?

Mother

For what are these sinners to You

that You give us love that is deep and broad like the sea,

and give us the courage

becoming the resting place for our souls?

Oh, Mother

I earnestly shout to You

I love You

I thank You

I love You eternally


This is a poem written by my eldest daughter who is in the 5th grade, after the recent third day worship.


The sermon of that day was about ‘Mother’s love.’ I guess with a child’s mind she was touched, and when we got home, she wrote this poem with colorful pencils.


Reading this poem, I felt that a child’s love towards Mother is as deep as the grownups’.

My eldest child is my little gospel assistant.


She usually practices the teachings of Mother and greets people in a loud voice with a smile.

When the elders praise her, she smiles and says to me that God will also be happy about it.


She cannot work for the gospel since she is still young, but it was lovely seeing her efforts practicing the smallest things that she can afford.


She quickly wants to become a part of the student members so that she can bring friends to Zion, and tell them about God the Mother.


When I couldn't possibly stop home once in a while, she feeds her eight year old sister and takes her to the institute.


When I am exhausted with the hot weather, she plays the piano; the new song, for me.


didn't do anything for my child.


I am just thankful to God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, making my child to realize and practice the teachings of Mother by herself.


I also thank God for filling up my lacking areas through my child, and for giving our family such a great blessing.


I will repay for God the Father,
Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother’s grace by practicing the teachings of Mother with a thankful mind.


Mother thank You. I truly love You.

3 comments:

  1. Elohim God`s love that God did not hesitate even to die for us.
    thanks to father and mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elohim God's love... we cannot describe with any words... So great and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are good teachers for adults
    And through loving them, we realize a little about heavenly parents love
    Thank you Father and Mother giving us eternal life

    ReplyDelete