Friday, May 3, 2013

Mom's 30 Minutes [Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother is waiting for the lost children]



Seeing out my husband going to work, I tried to catch up on my sleep.
How much did I sleep?
My son, who slept quite early last night, got up early and insisted he was hungry.
As I sat slowly on my bed, I noticed that I got up 30 minutes later than usual.

"Gosh! I'm late! I’m late! I need to take you to the institute and I have to get to my appointment!"

I rushed, gave my son breakfast, grabbed my jacket and my bag, and left the house.
I was stamping on my feet repeatedly, at the place where the bus stopped to pick my son.
Of course, the bus didn't arrive on time, which gave me a tantalizing situation.

"Oh well, what can we do? Greg, why don't you wait here alone? I’m sure the bus will come soon."

I left my son there, and hurriedly went for my appointment.

Hey sister, what makes you rush this early?

It was a sister of my church who lived in the same town.

"Oh, I don't think it's that early. It had passed eight already."


Looking at my watch again, I noticed it wasn't half past eight, but half past seven.
Suddenly something sparked my mind.


Realizing I have left my son an hour early on that block, I ran.
But he was gone.

I tried to find him all around the nearest places where he could be: security office, playground, even near the institute. I even requested an announcement in my apartment, but he didn't appear.

"Greg! Greg! Where are you? Oh please..."

Anxiously and with haste, I was looking for my son.
Suddenly, I received a call from the institute.

He mistakenly got in a bus that runs to an elementary school, thinking that the bus was taking to his institute.
With a sigh of relief, my knees buckled.
I checked my watch and surprisingly only 30 minutes had passed.
I couldn't have imagined 30 minutes would have felt this long.
For a mom losing her child, 30 minutes was indeed a long time.

My eyes welled up.
I couldn't possibly stop my tears that came out with a surge of sorrow.

"Losing my son for just 30 minutes, I anxiously wandered all around to find him!

How heartbroken would our Heavenly Mother be finding Her lost children, the apple of Her eye, for a long time, 6,000 years?
Though She is mocked, scorned and ridiculed, She endures just because She misses Her children so much!"
All of a sudden, I felt something that I couldn't possibly express with words.

"This is it. This is God's heart. True love towards Their children.

But did I really try to find my lost brothers and sisters with this heart?
Though I said I have realized God the Father and God the Mother's love, did I really try to find Their children like today’s 30 minutes?
Asking myself and realizing how unfaithful daughter I was to God, I really hated myself.

Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother...

Though I cannot describe Their grace with words, allowing this daughter who didn't realize the "heart of a mother losing her child," I give all thanks and love to Them for this realization.

I will engrave this realization deep down in my heart, and I will be a daughter who surely does the best to find the long lost brothers and sisters.


World Mission Society Church of God only follows the teachings of the Bible and believes in the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God believes in Heavenly Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God only follows the teachings of the Bible and believes in the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.
Only Mother can leads us to the kingdom of heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment