Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Heart [Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother]


Mother's Heart


When I arrived home, I noticed a scar on my second child’s face.
I got really upset seeing that scar, on no other place but on his face.
Though I asked him where he got that scar, he said it was just a scratch he got from a bookshelf.
Of course, I couldn't believe what he was saying, because it didn't look like a scratch at all.
My child couldn't lie in front of me, since I raised him strictly.
When he happens to lie, he surely gets caught.
He couldn't seem to look into my eyes, which made me doubt that he was telling the truth.
Later, I could hear the whole story.
He got into a fight with his elder brother, and eventually got a scar.
Though at times they had arguments, what made me furious was because it was the first time to see an actual scar.
I couldn't stand what they have committed, so I grounded them.
Though they cried, that they didn't mean to actually hurt each other, I couldn't possibly just get over with what they have committed.
I was just angry that they have actually hurt each other, when there were no other siblings than themselves.
Though many days passed, I was still upset seeing the scar on my second child's face.
But seeing my second child carefully putting medicine on my first child's face, it really made me laugh.
Through this, I could realize how hurt our Heavenly Mother must be when She sees Her children not being able to get along with each other, and being all sulky without knowing how to consider or to understand.
How painful would our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnshanghong  and Heavenly Mother's hearts must be?

"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!"

Seeing my children, I could engrave God's words in my heart, of how God bestows life forevermore when brothers and sisters live together in unity.
It is truly a difficult task for the people with different personalities and understandings to unite.
That is why it must be a great blessing when that is accomplished.
I earnestly long to meet Heavenly Father,Christ Ahnshanghong when all of our brothers and sisters are covering each others' scars, and are united with continuous smiles and laughter.
I give all thanks to our Heavenly Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing me this realization through my children.
With this realization, I want to become Their child who follows Them, by serving and considering all brothers and sisters in Zion.


No comments:

Post a Comment