Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Letter from the Son, and Mother’s Reply (Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother)



There was an immature son who wrote a letter to his mother.
On the header it reads, “I love you Mom.”


Mom, I know that you are having hard times with me.
I always go out and play and never help you. I’m sorry, Mom.
But I know you’ll forgive me, right?
Mom. I love you so much. 
Do you also love me? 
Mom, even if you don’t love me, I’m really thankful that you’re my Mom.


Mom, I love you!


Of course the son wrote an unaffected and pure letter.
Then, the mother replied to his letter:


My son, do you know?
I love you not because you are the only one in this world.
It’s because I love you, and that’s why you are the only one in this world.


My son, do you know?
Even if I lost everything in this world, I don’t want to lose you for this world.


My son, do you know?
The only reason why I exist in this world?
That’s because of you.


I love you always.


From General Pastor’s sermon: ‘God is Love’


Always loving these immature children, and only considering us,
I give thanks, praises and eternal glory to our 
Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
I no longer want to be an immature child, and want to confess,


“Father and Mother, I love you!”





Please come to Church of God (witness of Ahnsahnghong) that believes Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the Spirit and the bride to get the eternal life and the salvation through the Passover the New Covenant.








1 comment:

  1. Whenever I think Heavenly Mother's love ,I all give you eternal thanks.

    ReplyDelete