Sunday, September 8, 2013

Holding Mom’s Hand on Tight - with Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother


When I was a child, I tagged after my mom since I didn’t know from nothing.

This all happened when our family went to a mart.

Losing myself into dolls, forgetting all about her, I was fiddling with the doll.

As I turned my back after a while, my mom wasn’t there.

“Mommy! Where are you?”

No answer came back.

Again I shouted out loud, and people stared at me while passing by.

I couldn’t see her in none of the places in the mart.

As I cried and searched for my mom for 30 minutes, I heard a dim voice.

I was sure it was her voice.

With a sudden, I stood up though I was sinking with no strength.

As I followed the way where the voice came, I saw my mom; that I truly wanted to find, at a far distant.

“Mel!”

“Mommy! Waaahh!!!”

“Where were you sweetie? I was looking for you the whole time!”

“Waaah!!!! I was also looking for you!”

“There, there. Let’s hold our hands and never let go, okay? Come here, I’ll give you a hug.”

Mom’s hands were trembling.

That feeling is still in my memory.

Thinking that I was lost, how eagerly would she have been looking for me.

When I think about that incident, I still can feel mom’s love.

Of course I can never leave out the sacrifice and love of my Heavenly parents.
(Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother)

They have come to this earth and held my hands that I let go.

God the Father Christ Ahnshanghong and  God the Mother, I truly thank You.

I love You our God the Father, Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother




No comments:

Post a Comment