Monday, September 9, 2013

Granny’s lullaby- Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother



When I was on vacation, I visited my maternal grandma’s house.

My mother is one of eight children.

That’s why there are so many of us when we all gather together.

This all happened at dawn, when we couldn’t get into sleep because of tropical night phenomenon.

I guess it was too hot, because my cousin’s child cried so loud that the house resounded.

My grandma who was sleeping next to me said,

“Evie! I think she is hot. Why don’t you keep this fan next to her?”

Hearing her advisement, I started to worry and thought,

‘What if she really takes the fan? Do I need to sweat all night in this tropical night phenomenon?’

“Oh, she’s fine.”

Listening to her reply, it gave me a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, my grandma went to their room and took her child from her.

The child seemed to be comfortable in grandma’s arms because she stopped crying.

Then, I started to realize.

The love that I felt from my grandma was similar from the love of our Heavenly Mother.

I also realized I was really lacking and arrogant.

Though the child was crying, just because of my small self-centeredness,
I didn’t give up the fan for the child.

It really made me feel embarrassed.

From now on, I want to get rid of my selfishness; only considering my ease, and want to become a child who shares the love that I have received from our Heavenly Mother.


Church of God (Witness of Ahnsahnghong) believes Ahnsahnghong as our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit with the belief in Heavenly Mother.  
According to the Bible, God the Father and God the Mother who are the Spirit and the bride are to give us the water of life in this last age of the Holy Spirit.
In order to receive the water of life in this age, we should come toward God the Father and God the Mother.  




1 comment:

  1. we are trying to understand the other people and practicing love of heavenly mother after receiving God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete