Monday, September 16, 2013

WMSCOG(Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother) gifted me with a change in my life



Heavenly Mother, I love you. I'm Juan.

I've been to many churches, but my life didn't get better but became worse. 

My faith of the Bible disappeared and only started to trust in science and history that everyone would trust. 

Then one day, after studying the Bible in the World Mission Society Church of God, 
I was so amazed.

 Afterwards, it totally changed my life.

 For example, my mother would worry about me because I misbehaved. 

But becoming the member of World Mission Society Church of God,
I could fix most of my bad habits. 

Through community services, our family became much of a "loving family," 

and I even receive compliments from my company. 

I give thanks to God for allowing me to receive all of these gifts.

Many Christians often say they preach the gospel.  

However, the core of the heavenly gospel that Jesus came to this earth and sent Himself is very the Passover.  

Church of God delivers the same teachings as the early church.  

Please come to Church of God and keep the Passover. (Matt.26:17)





1 comment:

  1. i am happy to be here,world mission society church of God.
    please come and check it out what they are talking indeed.
    then you are able to realize...

    ReplyDelete