Sunday, October 26, 2014

Evidence of God’s children [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]



God commanded to keep the seventh day as the holy feast of God.

“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies. ” ‘There are six days when you may work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, a day of sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; wherever you live, it is a Sabbath to the LORD… (Leviticus 23:2-3)

The Sabbath day is a sign between God and the children of God.

“Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you [God and God's people] for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. ” ‘Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death; whoever does any work on that day must be cut off from his people… (Exodus 31:13-14)

I [God] gave them my decrees and made known to them my laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy. (Ezekiel 20:11-12)

Those who do not keep the Sabbath day profane God, which is the evidence of false prophets.

Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths [they ignore the Sabbath: GNT], so that I am profaned among them. (Ezekiel 22:26)

Do you have evidence that you are the children of God?


World Mission Society Church of God preach the Second coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother.  Some people think the Chruch of God is very strange church which believe in man.  However, The Church of God believe in Savior who is testifed on Bible. In fact, when the people visit the Church of God, they realize their thought is just misunderstanding. As above news, WMSCOG always do their best to make this world better place by following the teaching of God.


1 comment:

  1. We can keep the Sabbath only in World Mission Society Church of God. We can go back to the kingdom of heaven as the children of Elohim God.

    ReplyDelete