Tuesday, October 28, 2014

More than mom’s trouble [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]


I visited my spiritual sister’s house and there was her daughter eating cookies with delight.

As you know, cookies tend to crumble, so the floor was full of crumbs.

Since my sister was a neat person, constantly cleaning the floor, she warned her daughter to be careful.

Feeling sorry for her, half jokingly I told her child,

"Sister, from now on you shouldn't eat those cookies anymore. Your mommy is having trouble cleaning up the floor.”

"Yesh…”

Nodding her head, the child said with a smile.

At an instant, my sister told her child,

"More than that, I am worried that your teeth might rotten. So you must eat fewer cookies and brush your teeth well, Ok?

Listening to her words, I felt my heart tugging.

Since I didn't have a child yet,I just thought of mom’s trouble cleaning up the floor, but the mom’s heart wasn't.

I could feel the mother’s unconditional love, thinking of her child’s safety first, whenever or whatever happened.

It was a thankful experience that I had with my spiritual sister, making realize Heavenly Mother’s deepest love that I again engraved in my heart.


World Mission Society Church of God preach the Second coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother.  Some people think the Chruch of God is very strange church which believe in man.  However, The Church of God believe in Savior who is testifed on Bible. In fact, when the people visit the Church of God, they realize their thought is just misunderstanding. As above news, WMSCOG always do their best to make this world better place by following the teaching of God.





1 comment:

  1. We can feel God the mother’s unconditional love in our life. God gives us abundant blessings continuously. When we do the teachings of God, we can receive the love of God.

    ReplyDelete