Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mom is always sorry [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]



There is a word that my mom constantly tells to me and my sister.

That is the word, ‘sorry.’

She says sorry even if she hasn't done anything wrong.

“Mom,I asked you to wash this clothes for me!”

“I’m sorry, I forgot. I will wash it for you tomorrow. Sorry.”

“Mom,you told me that you’re going to make this for me.”

“I’m sorry. I will surely make that for you tomorrow.”

“Mom,why didn't you come to pick me up!”

“I’m sorry. I’m coming.”

We are the ones to be sorry since we always ask her for things, but my mom always says she is sorry to us.

During puberty, after quarreling with my dad, I packed my suitcase and ran away from home.

At that time, my mom came running without her shoes on and said with tears,

“I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault, so let’s go home.”

Even when she is sick, she prepares breakfast for us in the early morning.

When she couldn't possibly prepare breakfast by chance, she again apologizes.

When I vent my anger to her because I couldn't find something that carelessly put somewhere in the house, she apologizes for not taking care of it.

My younger sister has troubles getting up in the mornings, so she has a tantrum whenever my mom wakes her up.

Whenever that happens, my mom would apologize.

When my sister gets angry when mom wakes my sister late by chance, my mom would apologize again.

When my mom goes to buy things in the market, she will be relentlessly bargaining.

When she goes to a restaurant she will be meticulous about the dishes.

That would make me embarrass. However, she becomes very weak only in front of her children.

Looking at my mom, it reminds me of Heavenly Mother.

Whenever I watch the Biblical play, ‘Heavenly Mother's Great Sacrifice 1-Heaven,’ there is a part which makes my heart ache so much.

That is when Heavenly Mother drops down and weeps mournfully, after Her children is expelled from Heaven.

Compared to Heavenly Mother’s sorrow, the Heaven is cruelly, expressed so beautifully.

Just for the fact that Her children is expelled, She doesn't see the glorious beautiful Heaven,but laments.

Though I gave true thanks to Heavenly Mother who loved this sinner so much, I hated myself so much for hurting Her.

Writing this, I give thanks for the fact that I am the child receiving God’s love.

God will give up everything to give love for the children.

Now, I will try my best to put that love into action for my Heavenly brothers and sisters.

I truly give thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for their infinite love, allowing me to live as their child.


Please come to Church of God (witness of Ahnsahnghong) that believes Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the Spirit and the bride to get the eternal life and the salvation through the Passover the New Covenant.





1 comment:


  1. I give thanks to our Elohim God who gives up everything to give love for the children.

    ReplyDelete