Wednesday, October 29, 2014

No matter how rough the road is [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]


A few days ago, I was waiting for one of the spiritual sisters in a university.  Since it was Sunday, I could see some families for an outing at the campus.  In the meantime, I saw a father with two sons riding their bicycles up.

An older son in front was climbing the uphill strongly and his dad following behind was watching the younger son who was climbing the uphill very strongly.  He looked like around seven or eight years old.

When there found a steep ascent, the younger son stopped his bike and said, “Dad, push my bike, please!”  Then,the father picked up the bicycle and climbed the steep ascent, leading it with his own one.

Watching it, I felt sorry thinking he should have pulled it at least, if it were hard to climb the uphill riding on a bicycle.  I couldn't understand how he could let his dad pull two bikes and that he walked comfortably with empty hands.

Through this boy, I could look back to my spiritual life.  From time to time, when we stay in the truth,there comes a time to confront a level road and a steep road.  Unlike the older son who climbed the uphill by himself, the frail younger son even leaving his bike to his father seemed to be just like me.

I used to walk in the path of the gospel with joy, but when I face the road I would not like, then I rather took my responsibility to God the Father and God the Mother.

From now on, no matter how rough the road is,I would like to turn my steps of the gospel more strongly


Please come to Church of God (witness of Ahnsahnghong) that believes Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the Spirit and the bride to get the eternal life and the salvation through the Passover the New Covenant.

1 comment:

  1. From now on, no matter how rough the road is,I would like to turn my steps of the gospel more strongly
    i'll do my best for the glory of Elohim God.

    ReplyDelete