Friday, June 14, 2013

The fathomless love of God the Father, Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother.

A Half of a Fingernail
Being clumsy with the kitchen knife, I had a day when I almost cut half of my finger nail preparing a meal.
My finger wouldn’t stop bleeding, so I quickly put gauze over it and tied it up with some rubber band. 
By the time I almost finished preparing the meal, my hand was burning and sore.
As my tears that I held back dropped down my eyes, someone flitted through my mind.
The One who saved me with His precious blood…
“My Father.”
With that thought, I engraved God’s unfathomable love in my heart.
Even cutting almost a half of my fingernail approaches me as a fear of pain.
Having His whole body full of blood, how much pain would He had felt?
The pain that I had removing the gauze that wouldn’t just come off easily that clung on the skin, cannot be compared to Father’s pain; taking off the robe forcefully that clung on His body all covered with blood.
The reason why He(Christ  Ahnsahnghong) did not open His mouth when He was oppressed and afflicted,
The reason why  He(Christ Ahnsahnghong)  did not open His mouth like a lamb to the slaughter,
It is for my transgressions, my iniquities, and to bring me peace.
After I, myself have experienced and felt the pain, my heart burned realizing God’s love towards me.
The One who loved me until His whole body was all sore,

The One who loved me even enduring the mockery of His creation,
With what kind of word from this world can we describe Father’s greatness?
Not even once, but He had endured twice, of the stinging pain of His whole body.
How can we dare know the end of God’s love for the sinner
For God’s love(Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother), that nothing can exceed, I give all thanks with my whole heart.  


3 comments:

  1. Thanks to God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we understand the love and will of God the Mother?
    We have to thank to God Father and God the Mother in all circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother's sacrifice... we cannot be beyond the words. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete