Tuesday, June 11, 2013

God the Mother prays for us with the everlasting love even at this moment.

A School on the Knees

The very first school that I went,
Didn’t have no homework,
Nor desks,
Nor punishments.
When it rained and snowed,
When it was windy and hot,
It was a school that was all comfy.
In this school I realized,
What are the most important things in my life.
A school on the knees...
The very first school that went,
Where only love existed...

-From “Thinking of my mother, I shed tears” -

Heavenly Mother’s prayers for Her children doesn’t last.
There’s no rest.
She had forgotten Her sleep long time ago.
Heavenly Mother knelt down for us...
And we gain rest lying on Her knees. 

I give thanks and glory to God the Mother who gives us everlasting love on her knees.





No comments:

Post a Comment