Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thank You - God the Mother and Christ Ahnshanghong.

Thank You - God the Mother



I felt all the more keenly that there are so many things to thank for in life.

One day, hearing my mom who has been suffering from a chronic disease fell with a thud, I hurried off to the hospital.

Bleeding heavily with the rupture of a blood vessel, she was helplessly lying on the bed in the emergency room.

All the way to the hospital, I didn’t know what to do at all but when I saw mom getting the IV injection, I could feel a little relieved.

My sister who first found mom falling in the living room in the early morning rushed to the hospital seemed so haggard.

I asked her to bring some toiletries and clothes from home and then I sat next to my mom.

Looking at her sleeping face as white as a sheet, I couldn’t stop shedding tears in vain.

Since her heavy bleeding, she continued to receive transfusion while she was in hospital.

Without blood for transfusions, she would have come across something wrong.

At that moment, some news contents I watched the other day suddenly occurred to me.

The news was that in spite of falling blood supplies with the decreasing number of blood donors in this hot summertime, they thank The International We Love You Foundation for its hundreds of members took the head in the blood donation movement.


I truly give thanks to God(Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother)  for allowing me to realize the true love of Heavenly Mother and to have an opportunity to practice the love for others.

 http://wmscog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment