Monday, June 24, 2013

The Mother in the Ambulance [God the Mother N Christ Ahnshanghong]

The Mother in the Ambulance




While I was on the bus, an alarm went out. 

When I looked through the window, I saw an ambulance standing by.

There was a traffic jam from people getting off from work. 

This created a situation of trapping the ambulance in it.

                                          
After a while, I got off the bus and quickly walked my way curling up myself in the cold wind.

But nearby, there was the ambulance that I saw in the bus. 

Standing still, it couldn't’ move a yard.

When I reached the ambulance, because of the large window, I could clearly see the inside.

With their whole effort, the rescue workers were doing the chest compression to save the patient’s life.

Next to the patient there was an old lady who looked like the patient’s mother, looking at the patient anxiously, grasping on the patient’s hand.

Even though the alarm was echoing in the congested area, seeing the cars not making the way for the ambulance, I also became anxious with rage.

At that moment, the buses and the cars started to move out, making the way for the ambulance.

‘Thank goodness…’

I definitely hoped for the ambulance to arrive quickly to the hospital so that the patient could recover.

Seeing that incident, I began to think of God the Mother who is anxiously leading Her dying children, each soul after soul, to the way of life.

Not even having a time to look after Herself, She only puts Her whole heart on saving all of Her(God the Mother) children.

I thank for Her(God the Mother) earnest love and I will value more working myself as the messenger for this age.

I will become at least a smallest help for God the Mother who is full in hands saving Her children. 



No comments:

Post a Comment