Thursday, June 27, 2013

God the Mother giving love




First of all, I would like to give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for allowing me to realize Their true love.

When I first got the truth and received a lot of care from brothers and sisters in Zion, I thought it is natural to receive love and sometimes, I even felt a little hurt when they did not pay attention to me.

However, since I am in the position to give love rather than to receive it, I easily got in trouble suiting every member of the spiritual family.


Then, I could realize that this whole situation had me understand the true mind of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.  

Our Father and Mother have endured and suffered everything just for the love toward Their Children for a long time.


In spite Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother sincerely care and love all our Heavenly brothers and sisters, I rather hurt them with arrogant mind.

 I truly give thanks to God for allowing me to realize my shortage and lack.

Just like God the Father and God the Mother who never give up on us, I would also like to become the one who cares each and every brother and sister with earnest mind, waiting patiently to give love to them.

I eagerly desire to go back to our everlasting Heavenly hometown with God the Mother, wearing the perfect robe of angel.



No comments:

Post a Comment