Thursday, December 12, 2013

90- year-old old mother and 70-year-old son---wmscog

90- year-old old mother and 70-year-old son


 There lived a 70- year-old son who always carried his mom on the back every day.  For his mom who lost her leg in a car accident, the son carried his mom on his back and went everywhere in the neighborhood every day after work.

 When he was asked by a reporter if it was not hard to take, he said, “Comparing to my mother who suffered so much to raise me up, this is nothing at all.” And he even talked more briskly just like a feather.  This son tries to make her happy, showing off his muscles and doing cute things like a little kid.  When his mother got asleep and the covering was about to finish, he called the reporter quietly.  Handing over the hot patch, he asked the reporter to put it on the back where he couldn't reach.  He didn't even show he put the hot patch on the back, thinking if she would worry.

 Asking to myself if I have ever been nicer to parents, I couldn't really answer it confidently.  Comparing to this son old enough to get filial duty from his children, who rather concedes his back to his mother, I felt ashamed myself.


 Our Heavenly Mother who sacrificed Herself throughout Her life and suffered so much….In spite of the very precious mission to preach the gospel with all my heart and mind, I just want to ask myself whether I was only a child who just has troubled Her.  Since heaven is the place where we cannot do filial duty to Mother, I will do my best to please Her as long as I stay on this earth.

Please come to Church of God (witness of Ahnsahnghong) that believes Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the Spirit and the bride to get the eternal life and the salvation through the Passover the New Covenant.


2 comments:

  1. I will do my best to please Her as long as I stay on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because Our Heavenly Mother suffered every moment instead of us, we can receive forgiveness of our sins. So always thank our Heavenly Mother for Her sacrifice and suffering.

    ReplyDelete