Friday, December 27, 2013

Just For the Child- Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother.



The rest of my mom’s life is shorter than the life she has been living. 

She goes in and out of the hospital as if it is her home.

Since she repeats being hospitalized and getting discharged because of constant fainting and tripling,
I always had to hear the news from my elder sisters.

Being the sixth of the seven children, I lived in Chicago and all the rest of my family lived in Indiana.

I thought she was fainting because of vertigo, but after knowing that it happened because of her blurry sight, 
I returned to Chicago.

After having a checkup in a hospital, she had the result that she has lost almost all of her sight of one of her eyes.

She was also diagnosed that her other eye was on the primary stage of macular degeneration.

The doctor said that if she leaves her other eye without operation, she will lose all of her sight.

Being the youngest, after setting the date of operation, I decided to be with her.

Living a life only for her children,she endured the pain all alone without saying that she was ill, worrying that the children might worry about her.

I was thankful having the time with my mom.

Meanwhile, she was delivered to Zion, into Heavenly Mother’s arms.

She got rid of the idols that she had been worshiping for a long time; out of her heart.

Taking her to the hospital,nursing, and preparing warm meals for her,

I was so thankful for having the opportunity to serve my mom.

My heavy heart became light as a feather.

Reminiscing about my mom’s life, which was only for her children, 

I realized a bit of Heavenly Mother’s great love and sacrifice. 

Though She is hurt, She wouldn't say, though She is tired, She wouldn't say.

I give eternal thanks for Heavenly Mother’s love, the love of looking only after Her children.

Now, I want to be a good daughter for my Heavenly Mother.

Elohim God,has given us the true life and blessings of eternal life for these souls living a life in vain.

With God’s love coming from my heart,

I realize that the only opportunity to repay for their grace is to preach the gospel.

I truly thank Heavenly Mother who is still delivering the message of love for these children who are sinners.

Please come to Church of God (witness of Ahnsahnghong) that believes Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, the Spirit and the bride to get the eternal life and the salvation through the Passover the New Covenant.

1 comment:

  1. I'll repay for the grace of our God by preaching the gospel.

    ReplyDelete