Thursday, December 19, 2013

[Truth] Symbols of God - *Ahnsahnghong nim and God the Mother*





A bird of prey in the east is a symbol of God.

God prophesied that He will send the Savior to the east in the last days.

"From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. 

What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do."

A bird of prey in the east is a prophecy that the Savior appears 

as a man in an eastern country and fulfills the work of redemption 

which is God's plan.


Church of God (Witness of Ahnsahnghong) believes Ahnsahnghong as our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit with the belief in Heavenly Mother.  According to the Bible,God the Father and God the Mother who are the Spirit and the bride are to give us the water of life in this last age of the HoSly pirit.  In order to receive the water of life in this age, we should come toward God the Father and God the Mother. 



http://www.wmscog.org

1 comment:

  1. Christ Ahnshanghong is our savior who appeared in the east as a bird of prey

    ReplyDelete