Friday, December 13, 2013

Our Father- Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother.


I am living with my younger sister in Seattle.

Since we were far away from my parents’ house, I just talked to them on phone or saw them when I visited during holidays.

My father is a taxi driver. 

Working every other day, he takes the responsibility for our family livehood.

Since childhood, deep-rooted in my mind, It thought that my father was always strict and strong.

But after I matured, I feel that those characteristics were just outward appearance, and that his heart was soft and weak more than anyone else.

More than his safety, he just considers his children leaving far away. 

And to give more money for his children, he doesn’t let go of the wheel all day long. Despite of all that, he blames on himself that he wasn’t that helpful.

Though he doesn’t eat properly, doesn’t wear decent clothes, he just wants us to be well fed and well dressed.

Our father is that kind of person.

I thought our father was strong and could feel less sorrow or pain than us, thinking that he had a thick barrier in his heart.

However, he is the same as us.

He wants to enjoy good food, wear decent clothes...

It’s just that his heart of yielding is much larger than what he wishes to have. 

He doesn’t consider those wishes to be important.

It is the same for God who came with a name of ‘Father of devotion.’

He had the same figures like our physical father.

Living for the children, endured all the pains.

Couldn’t eat or wear properly or rest comfortably,and went through all hardships.

That person who is full of love is our Father.

Though He was God of power and dignity, for His children, 

He was just a ‘Father.’

I love You God the Father; who came with the new name in this age of the Holy Spirit



Church of God (Witness of Ahnsahnghong) believes Ahnsahnghong as our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit with the belief in Heavenly Mother.  According to the Bible,God the Father and God the Mother who are the Spirit and the bride are to give us the water of life in this last age of the HoSly pirit.  In order to receive the water of life in this age, we should come toward God the Father and God the Mother. 

1 comment:

  1. If our Father Ahnsahnghong didn't come to us, we couldn't hope to our salvation.

    ReplyDelete