Monday, December 16, 2013

Mother’s burning love melts the frozen heart more cold than ice---wmscog

   

Mother’s burning love melts the frozen heart more cold than ice

During summer, others cool down their hands exhausted by the heat, into mine.

Afterwards during winter, feeling sorry for my hands they hold my hands on to theirs and thaw.

Though I do not have any concept with these situations that I have faced for quite a while, I guess my mom doesn't.

When I arrived home after being outside for a while, she puts my icy cold hands near the fireplace.

"Gosh, why are your hands so cold?”

My mom will then place her hands on to mine and would stay still with me sitting by the fireplace.

My hands were still cold even though I put my gloves on during winter, or stay inside the warm house. Having pity with my cold hands and wanting to share her warmth, she just silently holds my hands for a while.

I didn't take it too seriously since this happened to me all the time during winter, but thawing my hands quietly today, I think I just took my mom’s earnest heart too inattentively all the while.

Casting my mind back, I think I considered Heavenly Mother’s love this way.

Heavenly Mother would always look at me,smile, hold my small hands and hold me in her arms, having pity for this foolish daughter. But this foolish daughter didn't even consider Her heart and just looked at Her vacantly.

Even till now Heavenly Mother always smiles and stays in the same place.

Oh how vast Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother’s love may be that they thaw this child’s cold heart, making me realize their noble love?

Being thankful for that love, I bury my heart in a noble picture of our Heavenly Mother.

1 comment:

  1. God the Mother's great love melts the frozen heart of sinners. God the Mother is surely our savior.

    ReplyDelete