Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Child created with Mother’s Marrow.[Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]


Being sick, mother had to go to the hospital.

Since I couldn't manage to take a day off from my work, my brother-in-law took her.

The doctor said it was a miracle that she is walking with her legs in pain.

Tears ran down my eyes.

I decided to quit my job and nurse her while she was getting an operation.

One day, I happen to hear the doctor saying something in the patient’s room.

Mothers’ bone cannot be maintained well since mothers tend to leave all the nutritious food for their children and not for themselves.

That is why many mothers have operations for arthritis.

Subtly, my mom was lending out everything for me.

To not make her child to have hard times, she has hidden all her pains and lived a life for me.

I forgot it all. That Heavenly Mother has been secreting all the marrow from her bones, giving it all for this lacking child.

I forgot that I was Her child, a child who has been created with Heavenly Mother’s marrow.

I love You Mother. Forever...



World Mission Society Church of God preach the Second coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnhong andHeavenly Mother.  Some people think the Chruch of God is very strange church which believe in man.  However, The Church of God believe in Savior who is testifed on Bible. In fact, when the people visit the Church of God, they realize their thought is just misunderstanding. As above news, WMSCOG always do their best to make this world better place by following the teaching of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment