Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mom’s dream [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]




In my mom’s cell phone, my number is saved in the name of “my dream”.

One day, I asked her with some curiosity, “Mom, why did you save my number like that?” “My girl is mom’s everything.  Her life is my life and she is my dream and that is why I did it.”


When I feel pleased, so does she, and when I feel sad, she feels more sorrowful.
I must be mom’s everything and her only hope for sure.



World Mission Society Church of God preach the Second coming Christ,
 Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother.  
Some people think the Church of God is very strange church which believe in man.  
However, The Church of God believe in Savior who is testifed on Bible. In fact, when the people visit the Church of God, they realize their thought is just misunderstanding.
 As above news, WMSCOG always do their best to make this world better place by following the teaching of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment