Wednesday, November 12, 2014

When a Child is in Pain [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]


It all happened when I was in fifth grade in elementary school.

While I was exercising with my friends on the horizontal bar, one of my friends pushed me hardly and I fell down and dislocated my right wrist.

Since it was a thing that I’ I've ever experienced, being surprised and hurt, I cried

out loud.

Then my teacher came and quickly took me to the hospital.


After a while, my mom came too.

Straightening my wrist, I was so scared and tears wouldn't stop.

I kept on looking at my mom with imploring eyes.

My mom was also teary-eyed.

While I was crying, the doctor took my wrist and pulled with all his strength.

I screamed.

Trembling with fear, I was looking for my mom, but I couldn't see her.

Wiping my tears, I went all around looking for her.

At a distance, there she was near a window.

Showing her back, she was wiping her tears.

Honestly,at that time I couldn't feel anything.

But when I think now, I could slightly feel how moms would be heartbreaking when their children are in pain.

After years receiving God, I somewhat realize Heavenly Mother’s love.

Our Heavenly Mother carries our entire burden of sorrows and pains.

Though I was a disobedient child, She gives love, and with all Her strength prays for me to lead me to Heaven.

Realizing Mother’s love and anxiousness, I will now do my best to end Her time of sufferings.

Thank you Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

And I love you.


 Christ Ahnsahnghong has already come to give us the water of life  along with God the Mother according to the Bible (Revelation 22:17.) In this age, we should seek and receive the Spirit and the Bride Christ Ahnsahnghong and the God the Mother  to get salvation. Please come to the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) where you can meet the Savior of this age.






No comments:

Post a Comment