Thursday, November 13, 2014

Going to Mother with My First Heart [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]


It happened some years ago. 

By a suggestion from an acquaintance, I got a check-up. Till then, in my own way, I had confidence with my health, so I wasn’t worried about the results. 


However, I got a flustering notification. 

They said that it couldn’t be told on phone, so they told me to come to the hospital, not even with the person who got the same check-up, but alone. 

When I went back to the hospital, I heard something that was hard to believe. 

‘Cervical Cancer’

I couldn’t believe it, so for a few days, I was looking blank. 

Holding the doctor’s opinion in my hand, I went to a larger hospital and set an appointment for the surgery. 

Until I was fully recovered after the surgery, it was a hard time for me internally and physically. 

The doctor said that it was extremely rare that a small hospital could find that small cancer cell and that I must thank that doctor…

And if the cancer cell remained unfound, it might have risked my life. 

I know that the one that I had to thank wasn’t the doctor, but Heavenly Mother. 

For a while I was far away from God the Mother, but I have never forgotten Mother’s grace. 

God the Mother, who holds my hands whenever I am sick spiritually or physically. 

I thank God the Mother for not letting me forget Her, and for Her giving me strength to rise up again. 

Help me to rise up my knees and start afresh with my first heart. 

I believe that God the  Mother, You are the One who can melt away harden heart, and the one who can guide me to again to feel the kind love of Zion.


Thank you God the Mother


World Mission Society Church of God preach the Second coming Christ,

 Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother.  
Some people think the Church of God is very strange church which believe in man.  
However, The Church of God believe in Savior who is testifed on Bible. In fact, when the people visit the Church of God, they realize their thought is just misunderstanding.
 As above news, WMSCOG always do their best to make this world better place by following the teaching of God.




1 comment:

  1. I give thanks to the great love and sacrifices of God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete