Monday, November 10, 2014

Practicing God’s words into immediately [Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother]


A few days ago, I visited Go & Come Institute.




I was so much happy only with the fact that I could see Heavenly Mother.  She allowed us many teachings and passed along a request for children of God.  I truly felt She loves us so much and at the same time, She cares a lot about us at all times.

By the way, when I had to deliver the grace of God I've received as ‘the fragrance of Zion’, I didn't know what to say because I am on the quiet side without having a way with words.  At that right movement,I could notice another group leader who also participated in the event, delivering‘the fragrance of Zion’ to her members calmly.
This made me lay up Mother’s will to my heart.

Coming to myself, I could realize what I should do and fix for myself from now on.

It was very simple though, which is to be faithful even to a very little thing.

Mother’s teachings that include giving love, giving in for others, sacrificing, serving one another, covering up the faults of brothers and sisters, getting rid of arrogance, and so on.  It was hard to follow completely.  Although I decided to put it into practice myself, my fixed habit hasn't been changed in a day and rather, I was always going back to me the way I was

Through the event this time, however, God the Mother strengthened my belief that I could do so I just put it into practice.  In the past, I used to avoid having conversation with spiritual families only with the reason that I am a poor talker.  However,I finally started to approach to and talk to them and I even tried to cover up their faults and to encourage them.  As I even made an effort to pray for God to have a humble mind rather than grumbling or complaining, some changes took place to me without quite realizing it.

Then,I experienced God’s miracle.  In the prayer week of the Day of Atonement, I went preaching and bore fruits on the first day.  He was a youth who confessed he heard a lot about the gospel from his friend who belonged to Church of God when he was a high school student.  He wasn't listening at the gospel at all but now, through grace of Heavenly Mother, this precious soul finally came out to God and got blessing to be born to be a new life.

The miracle didn't stop there.  Three days after this brother got baptized, on Sabbath day; He brought his friend to Zion and got blessing by bearing fruit.  This must be a miracle and Mother’s love for sure. I just was practicing God’s words right after receiving and God allowed me so much blessing.
I can give only thanks to God.

It is just beginning.  I would like to become God’s children who could follow God the Father and God the Mother with more humble mind, having a firm belief that fruits could be born only by listening to Mother well.

Mother! I truly give thanks to you for allowing me to experience God’s miracle this time.  And now I would like to say this,
 “Mother! I love you!.”

World Mission Society Church of God preach the Second coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother.  Some people think the Chruch of God is very strange church which believe in man.  However, The Church of God believe in Savior who is testifed on Bible. In fact, when the people visit the Church of God, they realize their thought is just misunderstanding. As above news, WMSCOG always do their best to make this world better place by following the teaching of God.



1 comment:

  1. I would always like to say this, “Mother! I love you!.”

    ReplyDelete